Followers

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Game.

If you are reading this you might have heard about the game I am helping with making but might be curious about it so I am here to update you constantly on the progress of our game. In this post I will give you the basics. First, I made a nice little demo game called Silhouetta. This game was, at this point, pretty much just you flying through levels being followed by a soul. you can play it here. I semi recently meet up with a friend of mine and he said that they were making a game and wanted to know if I would help. Eventually it turned out to be that we decided to instead make my game. we were now one... sort of. I am keeping to the name Gale Productions, while they are sticking with LbK Studios. currently we consist of 4 people. one is the programmer, one is the main director, one is the main artist and one of the story/level developer, and  I am kinda the Story director / support artist / music man/ level designer (we also have a few people to help beta test it). I will give you the credits when we have them done. In my next post I will tell you our plans for the game and where we are now.      

1 comment: